This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I've just fully registered, not that I want to use the email interface, I just 
think what you guys have done here is simply brilliant.

I was looking at writing an app to help me proactively deal with the spam in all my 
accounts,I figure after years of just blocking it, it was time to -do- something... 
but what you've done here is brilliant. The only thing that perhaps would help would 
be to have some tie-ins to the various packages around the place so I could more 
easily load a full message into the spamcop process.

Other notes:  the interface for -using- spamcop is great, fast, efficient etc. 

Minor improvements would be a "deselect all checkboxes" button - sometimes there are 
hundreds you want off (eg if a url is repeated ad nauseum in the page), and you just 
want to select one or two on.

Finding help etc is VERY confusing. I free registered twice, once with a 
not-so-sensible address, and then had to go through about 20 pages to try and find how 
to register again (it kept coming up with the wrong address) with a better address.  I 
still haven't figured out how to switch off the old address. Maybe I'm stupid, maybe 
the site is confusing. Would be happy to work through a better/simpler layout for you 
(web dev is what I do).. I think it's just the help section that's confusing. There's 
a lot of information there, but it's a struggle to work your way around, I lost track 
of where I was. Maybe having some kind of tree diagram (text, of course) at the top so 
you can keep track would help. 

Also, could you please switch off si_dawson at hot mail (deciphered, obviously) - that 
was the stupid addr, I won't be using it. :)

And, I signed up, forked out etc half an hour ago, but still haven't received the 
registration email - therefore can't use the member services. The rest of spamcop 
seems quite fast (it's early AM usa time).. is this normal?

How much feedback do you want? :)  I just want to help anyway I can. Oh, and can you 
please take my credit card off your system. Quite happy to give you money, but 
-everything- on the net is vulnerable, and you're a high profile target here, might as 
well be anally paranoid about it all. Thanks muchly :)

more later.. 

Simon
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to