nightduke wrote:
> More features with graylisting,fast enable graylisting,

I don't know what you mean by this. Perhaps Sam does.

> gui for spamdyke,

There has been talk about this, and I believe someone has written
something for this. I don't recall off hand though. You'll need to do
some searching to find it.

> log level,log analyser, warnings, error,

I think you need to be more specific here about what you'd like to see.

> dspam options to integrate with dspam.

I don't know what you have in mind here. Please describe more thoroughly.

> I mean those features, will be great, subdomain options too...
>
> In my modest opinion.

Of course.

--
-Eric 'shubes'