Pretty cool, thanks for reporting that!

At this point, spamdyke doesn't support hooking in external scripts during
processing.  I very much want to make that happen however, since it would make
it possible to invoke SpamAssassin or ClamAV within the delivery process.
That's probably a couple of versions away unfortunately.

-- Sam Clippinger