Hi

I have 4 servers (MXs) configured with spamdyke and I noticed yesterday, that not all the traffic is logged

I noticed that because I have the log for the receptors and I can see the traffic loged in qmail send log from the mx, but I didn't find the info in maillog

Only 1 server is working good (at least I think), and is the server with FreeBsd 11.3
The other 3 servers (not loging all the traffic) had FreeBsd 12.3

I configured spamdyke like this in all servers

./configure --disable-tls --without-debug-output

Any idea could be happening with logs ?

Txs
Pablo Murillo