Hi Bill,

Regarding your first message:

Sounds like your running into incompatibilities with your boost version and
the expected version.  In this older version of the TPP, you'll want to look
in the Makefile and possibly edit that file to match the installed versions
on your machines; Boost libraries have different installation locations and
names on different systems.

TPP version 3.4.2 is a year old.  I am guessing that you're trying to build
a CPAS-compatible version?  Many people have had sucess with newer versions
of the TPP and CPAS- -maybe you could ask here for users' experiences.

Regarding the second: find the first error message and start there.  These
others might clear up afterwards.

-Natalie