Thank you, Dmitrii; again, I had misunderstood at my first reading-- thanks
for clarifying.  Maybe we can come up with a parameter to pass from the
boost build vsproj into the .bat script to help identify the MSVC toolchain.

-Natalie

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Dmitrii Tchekhovskoi <dmitrii...@gmail.com