Thanks for the info Ulrich!

I'm currently running TPP v4.6 OCCUPY rev 2, Build 201302271633 (linux) on
Mac 10.9, but the only reason it works is because I had it installed under
10.6 (Snow Leopard) before upgrading my OS. The Apache config file was
overwritten by the Mavericks upgrade, but simply adding the TPP specific
lines was enough to get it running again.

I did try a new installation under Mavericks but failed due to the many
errors reported above by others (and I have to admit my coding skills are
not enough to find the solution on my own...)

Does anyone know if the developers plan to make a .dmg for TPP installation
on Mac?

Cheers,
Bjorn