How much memory/RAM do you have on your computer?  It won't make a huge
difference but larger spectrum batch sizes are more efficient.  So see if
you have enough free memory to run with that parameter set at say 5000.
With our 16GB linux computers performing  high-res ms/ms searches, I use
batch sizes of 10000.