Hi David

Thanks for your reply. I don't think so, it is not just one set, as I said
almost a third of my search results are returned with zero probabilities.
All of the searches are done with the same setting and using the same
database. The fact that for some of the searched files I am getting zero
probabilities and some of them are just fine is a bit strange. I don't have
decoys in my data base. If it helps, I can send you one of the search
results with or without PeptideProphet probabilities.

Sincerely,
Ali