Hi,

First I did
make clean
in the makefile directory
then
sudo rm -r
on the tpp directory then reinstalled v5.1.0 starting with
sudo tar -xvf TPP_5.1.0-src.tar

But now that running TPP v5.1.0 there is another problem with cgi it seems.

Everything seems to work fine, but after running with various parameters
/local/tpp/bin/xinteract
in all of the output ...pep-MODELS.html and ...prot-MODELS.html files all
of the plot areas are empty.

Tried running on the Tandem then Peptide Prophet output the standalone
command
/local/tpp/cgi-bin/PepXMLViewer.cgi -I OR20080_tandemPepProphet.pep.xml
and it produces no results as far as I can tell.

Noticed that as part of the installation instructions we did
sudo a2enmod cgid
This seemed to work fine.

Had this problem with the previous installation of TPP v5.0.0 as well.
Maybe I am missing something?
Not really sure what else to try to hopefully make it work. Could you
please help?

Thanks greatly,
s luban