Hello Thibault,

I have verified that the 5.1.0 version of Tandem2XML has this problem on
your datafile (and likely on all Tandem version Vengeance files).  I have
also verified that the newer development code of Tandem2XML (that will be
made available in a future release but for now is only available from our
source code repository)  resolves this issue .  I have placed a windows
development executable that solves the issue at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bx8rutwv6za0hx6/Tandem2XML.exe?dl=0   Can you
verify that it corrects the problem on your system?

Thank you,
-David