I will also add that the file I generated by converting from raw here, with
options from my earlier message, didn't exclude any scans but did apply
peak picking and 32 bit encoding.  My file is 327 megabytes but your files
are about 1.3 gigabytes.
  So if you are concerned about space I would recommend converting with the
my options.