Hello all.
  I am trying to use the Export mzIndentML tool, under External Tools in
tpp. I am using version TPP 5.1 on Windows 7. It doesn't seem to recognize
the protxml file I want to convert (see attached image). This file was
generated by doing a default comet search, peptide prophet, followed by
protein prophet, all performed locally on this machine. Thank you!