Just following up on this (after doing some exploring that I should have
done before posting :\ ):

When running the usage statements for xinteract I found under general

-THREADS=<num>

Is this the parameter that will enable the pipeline to utilize more threads
if specified? Is there a max limit?

Another question: is it possible to write from the command line one
function with comet.exe and the xinteract shell script?

Best,

Adam