Hi Carlos,

The TPP is statistical software that takes advantage of statistical trends
in data and requires many data points to work well.  Do you have a dataset
of reasonable size with maybe dozens or hundreds of spectra?  Also can you
post the file somewhere I can download it?  Sending files as email
attachments may not work for larger files.

Thanks,
-David