Dear Giangiacomo,

Thanks for trying the TPP and reporting the problem.  TPP uses the
proteowizard's msconvert tools for this step.  You can remedy the problem
by either upgrading to a newer version of proteowizard's msconvert tool or
use  --ignoreUnknownInstrumentError option with your current version.  On
the generate mzML page you can specify this option in the    "Enter
additional options to pass directly to the command-line" text box, just
enter the text  --ignoreUnknownInstrumentError

Hope it works!

Cheers,
-David