I am not sure I know a tool called "ProptideProphet" ;) Perhaps you tried
to run PeptideProphet but it generated no results for you?  When you run
"Analyze Peptides" in the TPP interface, it should create a file called
interact.pep.xml by default, that will contain probabilities among other
information.  Did you run "Analyzed Peptides"?  Were there any messages
reported by the analysis?