Hello Shagun,

Thank you for your email and interest in the TPP.  I have recently been
comparing TMTPro analysis by ProteomeDiscoverer and Byonic to that produced
by TPP's Libra.  As far as I can tell, when I run and compare the
quantities (intensities) they are mostly the same between Libra (without
isotopic impurity correction and 0 pseudocounts) and the
ProteomeDiscoverer/Byonic.  Execution of Libra is defined in the
conditions.xml file that has to be defined for each Libra run.  I would be
happy to take a look at your data and analysis to see if it can be placed
on the right path for the Libra analysis to work.  Please post your results
somewhere I can download and test.

Cheers,
-David