From: spdx-tech-boun...@lists.spdx.org
[mailto:spdx-tech-boun...@lists.spdx.org] On Behalf Of Tom Incorvia
Sent: Dienstag, 5. März 2013 12:38
To: guillaume.rouss...@antelink.com; spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org;
spdx-t...@fossbazaar.org
Subject: RE: A non-standard "permissive" license

Hi Guillaume and SPDX Legal,

I believe that we will be best served by having as broad a license list as
possible, and to have every license on the list be supported.

If the Leptonica license occurs in the wild and has consistent, matchable
license text, lets vet it an put it into the SPDX list just like any other
license.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Incorvia