Thanks Philippe - that was my understanding from reading the previous thread,
but I wanted to be sure.

and yes, I agree - one exception to deal with this seems the best way to go,
especially if the “assembly exception” is not used by itself.  I also agree
having multiple “with” operators could get really confusing and I don’t see a
need for that generally. I don’t think we want to alter the license expression
syntax for one-off cases.

Can you point to the text precisely so we can work on adding it?

Unless Wayne has any objection, I’m happy to put in a request to add it ;)

Cheers,
Jilayne