For entertainment purposes, here's what I'm currently using for a project.

(EPL-2.0 OR (LicenseRef-GPL-2.0-with-Assembly-exception OR GPL-2.0 with
Classpath-exception-2.0)) OR Apache-2.0

I threw in the extra grouping because it felt like they needed to be
together. I don't think that the grouping is meaningful in SPDX syntax.

I'm pretty sure that I got the LicenseRef right. I trust that somebody will
let me know if otherwise.

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton