Thanks ARW and Dennis,

Issue for this opened (and you can track progress) here:
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/636

The legal team will assess and decide on these licenses there. We have just
finalized the new licenses for the 3.1 release of the list, so this will
likely need to wait until the release after that.

Thank you,
Brad Edmondson

--
Brad Edmondson, *Esq.*