Hi J.

As someone who is heavily involved in Open Hardware licensing (I wrote the
Solderpad open hardware wrapper for the Apache 2.0 license, and I’m also
involved in the drafting team of the Cern OHL), I’m also interested in this
topic.

Best

Andrew

On 21 Oct 2018, at 19:35, J. Simmons <j...@mach30.org<mailto:j...@mach30.org>>