I’ve just added an issue to consider adding the OHSW (as well as an open data)
reference to our license inclusion guideline here:
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/719
<https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/719>

We have a fair amount of topics to cover at the next couple upcoming meetings,
but we can carry on this conversation here in the meantime, and I think it’s
also fine to start submitting the licenses for consideration so they are in the
queue.

Jilayne