We spent quite a bit of time discussing snippets in the SPDX technical working
group.  There are definitely a number of issues and considerations.

At the conclusion of the discussions, there was a consensus that denoting
snippets in an SPDX document was required for several use cases and was a
common scenario in JavaScript / Node environments.

You could use the SPDX term "LicenseInfoInSnippet" since you are including the
license information directly in the copied snippet.  I've always treated this
similar to the declared license for packages.

In terms of marking the start and end of the snippet, I don't know of any
existing SPDX tags that would help.  Within the SPDX document, we use a byte
range.  This would be rather impractical within the file containing the
snippets.  The proposal in the referenced thread of using a tag at the start
and end of the snippet range looks like it would work.

Gary