Revised list below. Please  have a look and comment as to acceptance or not to
the SPDX License List on as many as possible
prior to our (new!) quarterly working session on Friday :)

There are more issues than these, but this is a start!

Note: Fedora has 31 issues that are “blocked” on SPDX - meaning, Fedora package
maintainers are waiting on SPDX-legal to determine acceptance for the SPDX
License List. Please contribute to the SPDX License List, by helping make it
representative of much software that exists and that we all use!

pnmstitch - https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2046
glibc startup code exception -
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2055
HPLIP - https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2056