Thanks to Ria for making some headway!

In preparation for tomorrow (Friday’s) working session at 2:30pm Eastern time,
here is a list of issues to review:

ssh-keyscan - https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2077 (needs one
more review)
if it breaks - https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2057 (match
input)
glibc startup code exception -
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2055 (updated info on matching,
needs further input)
BSD advert varia nt- https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2066
(accepted, need input on naming)
INBL - https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2098 (needs one more
review and input on naming)
iPXE-UBDL-exception - https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2043
(license or exception - need another opinion)
sea file-openssl-exception -
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2080 (markup question)

Need initial review:
Ferguson-Twofish - https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2117
x11 fonts - https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2115
Unicode-3 - https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2105
flex 2.6.4 - https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2104
lost - https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2100

I also am trying to look at the bunch of tex-live licenses in bulk - update on
that tomorrow.

I have also noticed that there are a number of HPND variants. The license-diff
and License Check tools have a hard time spotting these because the HPND
license itself has so much potential variation. I made a new label (for the
time being) to try and group anything that resembles HPND and will look at
those in bulk. I’m hoping out of that will come some guidance on this
particular flavor, as we have been seeing a lot of these.

Thanks and look forward to a productive session tomorrow!!

Jilayne