Thanks to Steve, Madhuri, and Shalini for joining the working session. It is
great to have new people taking the time to understand how the process works,
so they can contribute!  Talking to Madhuri and Shalini also made me realize
that we probably need some form of “annotated” inclusion guidelines… will try
to work on that after this release!

Please help keep moving the ball forward! Here is tonight’s installment of
issues that need review!

flex 2.6.4 - https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2104
lost - https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2100

As promised, I did a “bulk” review of the tex-live licenses. I created a Google
doc in order to be able to view all the text in one place and put notes as to
how I searched. You can see the Google doc here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xqSwTfJJ7btkhbblrIAZxOxv0iZPmAMGar9rU7DLKC8/edit

These 3 are unique enough, I think they needed to be added separately. Need one
more person to agree :)

https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2068
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2069
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2071

There are 3 variations  on “texlive-Arseneau” - I’m inclined to try to use
markup to accommodate 2 of them assuming that is not too confusing, although
one has a bit of a concern to me in doing so. Could use some input on that idea:
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2088 and
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/2088 (it’s easier to see the
differences in the Google doc)

As mentioned in my previous email, I’ll have an update on the “HPND” variants
(of which we now have 8!) after I do an initial review of them in bulk.

Thanks!
Jilayne