Hi, Michael,

I don’t know much about RDF graphing tools, but here’s a trick to make any tool
you already have produce a better graph.

You can use this sparql query to reduce an SPDX document to an RDF where every
relationship is reduced to a single triple:

prefix spdx: <http://spdx.org/rdf/terms#>

construct { ?sub ?pred ?obj }
where {
     ?sub spdx:relationship ?rel .
     ?rel spdx:relationshipType ?pred .
     ?rel spdx:relatedSpdxElement ?obj .
}

Here’s how you can apply this query with Apache Jena:

1.       Load your spdx document into Jena’s triple store:
tdbloader --loc=data mydoc.rdf

In the example above, “data” is an empty directory where you have write access
(where Jena will build its datastore) and mydoc.rdf is your SPDX document.

2.       Apply the query, which in this example is loaded into
“relConcat.sparql”. Pipe the results into a file.

tdbquery --loc=data --query=../relConcat.sparql --results=RDF

The resulting RDF should be a much more straightforward graph of all the
relationsips.