Thank you for the suggestions Yev, I will give them a try!

Mike

From: Yev Bronshteyn <ybronsht...@blackducksoftware.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 3:16 PM
To: "STAIR, MICHAEL A" <ms1...@att.com>, "spdx@lists.spdx.org"
<spdx@lists.spdx.org>
Subject: Re: SPDX RDF visualization

A slight correction to the above – the sparql query in my previous email may be
too simplistic in that it does not include files that are inside of packages
(as package contents are not necessarily described with relationships).

This should produce the graph of both relationships and file contents:

prefix spdx: <http://spdx.org/rdf/terms#>

construct { ?sub ?pred ?obj .
            ?sub2 spdx:hasFile ?file}
where {