On 3-Apr-07, at 9:18 AM, Anders Feder wrote:
> * The RP can't know the status of the information it is working with -
> it just have to assume that the attributes it has in store are up-
> to-date.

The RP can send an "update_url" to the OP when it fetches the
attributes, so it will get new values when the user changes them at
the OP.

> * If an OP fails to update an attribute, the RP will never know - no
> fall-backs can be implemented.

Fails when? On a Store request?

> * The OP must donate storage space to support the distribution of
> information to RP's it has no direct interest in. A malicious RP may
> even exploit this storage space for own purposes.

Not sure I understand this. OP's normally would not have interest
in any particular RPs the User has interest in RPs :) Although it is
up to the individual OP to set rules about who it wants to talk to.

> * Attributes are not easily referenced to, say, sub-contractors of an
> RP. The model impose limits upon the complexity of the services
> that may
> be derived from it.

You're free to publish the RDF for the attributes you support... then
they are reference-able aren't they?

-Rowan