Further issues that have been brought up on this list before I
believe, and that were brought up again at IIW at least in
conversations with me.

5. The OpenID Auth 2.0 spec is far more complex than the 1.1 spec,
without delivering a corresponding amount of value for the
complexity. There is a stronger form of the complaint, which is: even
if did deliver a corresponding amount of additional value that
corresponds to the additional complexity, wasn't the whole point of
OpenID to be simple, and we should leave it at that level of simplicity?

6. A variation of the "We hate XRIs" argument.

Personally, I am sympathetic to #5, and not so to #6, but in the
interest of coming up with a list of open issues that we can work
down and be done when we have worked it down, they should be listed.