Done. Also updated the status of both the Discovery and the AX 2.0 WG
to say status =  Draft charter submitted for consideration by the
specs council

I have emailed the OpenID spec with the proposed charters, so I
understand that the above status description is accurate.

--
--Breno

+1 (650) 214-1007 desk
+1 (408) 212-0135 (Grand Central)