If an RP only needs group membership and no individual identity, then why
assert an identifier at all?  Use OAuth or identity-less OpenID.  I think it
would seriously cloud OpenID's Identifiers if an AX attribute that may or
may not be noticed or included significantly changes what the identifier's
significant meaning is.

--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 8:36 PM, SitG Admin <sysad...@shadowsinthegarden.com