Hi David,

I can take care of moderating the UI mailing list. Am I responsible for collecting the contribution agreements myself?

Allen

David Recordon wrote:
Once the working groups are approved and someone is willing to moderate new members on the list to make sure they've signed contribution agreements before posting, I can make the list itself.

--David