This is one of the reasons our WG process is hard. I shared on the board@ list a few weeks ago how the OpenSocial Foundation is using a Google Docs Form submission for their contribution agreements electronically and don't think there was any opposition for our doing that here as well. I'm also starting to talk with Inventures to have them manage the actual collection and posting of these agreements.

--David