--- In [email protected], "rubikorkow"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I have noticed that almost EVERYBODY used a EF LL. I am one of the 
> few, the proud, the CF users. How many *good* cubers are there that 
> actually use a CFLL. I don't think CF is any harder or longer, so I 
> wonder why so few people use it.



>
I met someone in ORLANDO who used CLL, ELL.  I was very impressed with
the speed.  CLL/ELL is very comparable to OLL/PLL, but you never get
hard PLLS.
I am interested in replacing CFOP with the Roux method as my main
method.  So I need to start learning COLL, or CLL. 

 If anyone can help out with CLL algs I'd appreciate it


Jason Kovacic
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS is CLL faster than COLL?









------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to