Hello Everyone.  

PELLs I Use

R2 U (RUR'U')R'U'(R'UR') 11
R2 d'(M'U2M) d'r2         7   
M2 U M2 U2 M2 U M2        7
M2 U M2 U u2 M' E2 M'     8


>From Speedcubing.com, I read this in the Algorithms section

"- in 1 out of 12 cases you can solve the LL in one algorithm!
- in 8 out of 12 cases you leave an easy 3-cycle of edges
- in 2 out of 12 cases you leave the edges zigzag permutation
- in 1 out of 12 cases you leave the edges cross permutation"
        
So PELL Avg = (1(0) + 4(11) + 4(7) + 2(8) + 1(7))/12
            = (44  + 28 + 16 + 7)/12
            = 95/12 
            = 7.916666

Is this correct?

ELL Move Count  12?
PELL Move Count 8?
CLL Move Count  9?
COLL Move Count 14?

I wanted to again ask about these categories.  The Only ones I know
for sure are PELL = 8 and Step 4 = 13.2, because I calculated myself.
 Bob, you gave me 9 and 14 for CLL/COLL, I think.

Has anybody calculated CLL, COLL, OLL, PLL, ELL, PELL, but taking into
account the chance or occurance of each case?  Have I done that
correctly with PELL?

Jason Kovacic





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/speedsolvingrubikscube/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to