howdy folks.

Im having problems with this bloody alcatel every day. I mean, I 
dont really know whether its provider, or drivers inconvenience.
Im using mandrake81 and benoit drivers(took me BLOODY ages to run 
it;)). Everythings perfect. Connection is on, everything's fine. 
Suddenly (usually after a day or less) it all stucks. Trying to 
ping outside - nothing.. so gotta restart it everytime. Connection 
seems to be on (in ifconfig ppp0 exists though), but its 
not ;) .The only trouble is that Ive gotta restart it manually, coz 
Im too thick to write a script.Need a script to check the 
connection and if it fails to reconnect. I bet some of you got 
it...could you drop me a line? how to do it? 

Any kind of help really apreciated..

cheers

Alex








--
Komunikator Tlen.pl - szybka komunikacja w sieci.

http://tlen.pl/


Liste de diffusion modem ALCATEL SpeedTouch USB
Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe

        

Reply via email to