> Hello,
>
>  Mandrake supports our driver since 8.1. As we released a v1.0 version
> Mandrake updated its speedtouch usb package. But as i've deinstalled my
> mandrake distro a few months ago, I'm not able to test it anymore.
>
>  So, we are searching beta testers (Installation, Report Bugs etc) to
>  test
> it with Mdk Cooker. If you have a free partition, free time and you
> want to help us... contact us :-)
>
> PS : The mdk rpm maintainer can be joined at
>     damien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     You can contact him as well as this ML.

Does the latest Mandrake cooker also support SNF. I have a vauge
recollection that cooker/cookfire where merged at some point. I can try the
latest SNF on my machine when I get home.

Alex.




Liste de diffusion modem ALCATEL SpeedTouch USB
Pour se d�sinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=unsubscribe

        

Reply via email to