Hello Edouard,

> Why ? I don't claim anything about that file, so i don't want to get
> emails about it (on my personal box)...

 I thought it would be useful if somebody wanted to contact you about
the possible copyright issues. Sure you can be found via sourceforge,
but I thought it would be nicer you could be found easily if there were
any objections to you distributing it.

> Then  I've  been  blacklisted[1]  from thomson-multimedia  domain,  that
> explains why i was still thinking the speedtouchdsl.com site was down.

 Can't you still reach it? I could last night, couldn't this morning,
but can again right now. I've seen rejects on speedtouchdsl.com and
timeouts on alcateldsl.com. I think they just are not very
professionally hosted.

> It was a firmware shipped in a MacOSX driver release. MacOSX drivers use
> raw firmwares,  so it was/is a good  idea to take them  instead of using
> wrapped firmwares in .dll or .o files.
>
> Now i know Thomson distributes the raw firmware file directly (not a
> mgmt.o) file.

 The KQD6P2.eni driver gives very bad results with my Speedtouch 330.
This mac driver seems to work quite nicely. Maybe better than the
mgmt.o that I used. As I said with the mgmt.o I see USB_DEVFS fails
after periods of inactivity (say 1, 2 hours). Just left my firewall on
for a couple of hours this afternoon, but I didn't see these fails yet.
So it seems this Mac OSX firmware seems to be a good choice for use
with the Speedtouch 330. I'll keep you posted if these results stay as
good as they seem right now. If so, it's definitely worth mentioning.

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!