On Jan 4, 2009, at 11:45 PM, Ian Bicking wrote:

> Doug Hellmann wrote:

>>> Any particular reason? It is BSD licensed. I like it a lot, I have
>>> say.
>>
>> It just seems excessive for a "default" setting to introduce a
>> dependency to something as complicated as YUI.
>
> Dependency?  I presume the YUI CSS would be included with the theme.

Yes, but then if I want to make a small change to the default theme I
have to go figure out all of YUI CSS to understand how, don't I?
Maybe I'm misunderstanding how it would work.  I'm not CSS expert by
any stretch, but when I used YUI for a project I found it difficult to
make it do what I wanted.