Hey guys, I will be giving a talk on Sphinx at Pycon this year, and
I'd like to know if you have been able to merge my branch which is at:
http://bitbucket.org/percious/sphinx-autosummary/  Autosummary is an
integral part of my screencasts, which I would also like to update on
showmedo.  Autosummary removes a considerable amount of unnecessary
boiler plate, making a 5 minute end-to-end demo of sphinx possible.
I'd like not to have to direct folks to my fork in order to get the
autosummary capabilities.

cheers.
-chris