>> You might start with the following and see how far that gets you.
>>
>> yum install tetex tetex-fonts tetex-latex

> Thanks Tim, I'll try that this week and let you know if it works.

I talked with the support guys and it looks like the tetex,
tetex-latex and tetex-fonts packages were already installed in the
system. The current output I'm getting is:
http://pastebin.com/m3005555c

Does anyone know which package contains the missing file (utf8.def)
and how can we install it in CentOS?

Thank for your help,
Santi