From: sphinx-dev@googlegroups.com [mailto:sphinx-...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Snaky Love
Sent: 28 September 2010 19:21
To: sphinx-dev
Subject: [sphinx-dev] Where is the Sphinx-Wiki???

Hi, sorry for maybe asking about the most obvious thing, but I was not able to
find anything that helped me to answer the question myself...
so I would like to ask here: where is the sphinx wiki??? No, not a wiki

You are using wikis geherating collaborative documentation projects with
sphinx, aren´t you?

Which wiki are you using?

Thank you very much for your attention!

Snaky