OK, thank you very much, kevin, we will check that out!

is this the *only* wiki that uses sphinx? Is there any python based
wiki implementation with sphinx-support?
What about moinmoin, I read that they were planning something like
this, but I do not know about the actual progress... I may ask them.

Is it so far out to use sphinx for a wiki??? I am just wondering, why
there are not hundreds of links posted here after my question :)

Thank you very much for your attention,
Snaky