Hi folks,

when I use a list-table to generate a table that has headers with line
blocks, a blank line seems to be added.
Can I avoid that somehow?

Example:

.. list-table:: blank line in header
   :header-rows: 1
   :widths: 30 30

   * - last value
       average
       over
     - | info
       | warn
       | error
   * - 20 %
       avg
       3
     - | 25.0
       | 15.0
       | 7.5

Looks like (hopefully, a monospaced font is used to display the
message):

+-------------------------+-------------------------+
|                         | info                    |
|                         | warn                    |
|                         | error                   |
| last value average over |                         |
+-------------------------+-------------------------+
| 20 % avg 3              | 25.0                    |
|                         | 15.0                    |
|                         | 7.5                     |

And below "error" and "7.5" there is a blank line. That's what I would
like to get rid of.
Is that possible?

BTW, how about a
   :align: left right center