On 2012-04-19, helix wrote:
> Hi folks,

> when I use a list-table to generate a table that has headers with line
> blocks, a blank line seems to be added.

If you look at the HTML source, you will realize that there is no blank
line. Instead, the line block is wrapped in a div element:

  <th class="head"><div class="first last line-block">
  </th>

> Can I avoid that somehow?

You can, e.g., use a custom stylesheet and override the margins for
div.line-block (or, better, just for div.line-block nested in th).

> BTW, how about a
>    :align: left right center
> for list-tables?

As list tables are an upstream feature from Docutils, you might propose
this at the docutils-users list or the docutils tracker

Günter