Hi everyone,

Perhaps a super simple question, but I've run into a bit of a wall. I'd
like to customize the relbar (that normally has the next, prev, index, etc.
links) -- specifically, I'd like to remove the link to genindex.html (it
doesn't make sense in the application I'm using sphinx for). How should I
do that?

I am using the cloud_sptheme, but believe this should be a general enough
question across themes.

My initial naive attempt was to extend layout.html (gist here
<https://gist.github.com/gidden/3bf5dee0a67abbdd072b35493d426097>), copying
from the layout.html from RTD
<https://github.com/snide/sphinx_rtd_theme/blob/master/sphinx_rtd_theme/layout.html>.

This didn't work. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to proceed?

Thanks!
Matt