Hi all,

Now I'm going to replace python parser module (pycode) for autodoc by new one.
https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/pull/3937

It allows to parse correctly new syntax of python 3 (ex. async, type
annotations and so on). On my local, it works fine. But, before
merging, I'd like to test it more carefully with several source code.
So I'm looking for people who verifies it works fine.

How to test it:

* Install my PR: pip3 install
git+https://github.com/tk0miya/sphinx.git@refactor_pycode
* Build your project
* Check generated document

    * new parser is mainly used to pick up variable comments
    * it also used to indicate the location of classes and function;
it is related with viewcode and literalinclude

* Please report your result to my PR:
https://github.com/sphinx-doc/sphinx/pull/3937

    * Good or not
    * If broken, please share result and your document. I'll fix it.

I will merge it after a while. But all your reports are always
welcomed even after merged :-)

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Takeshi KOMIYA